Wednesday, November 6, 2013

20% project week 5- Joseph Zayas-period 3



Over the last week, I have shown my little brother how to bbq burgers and hotdogs on a grill that my older brothers friend brought over. First, I started by instructing him on how to properly put the coals in a pyramid formation. Then, I put the lighter fuel and lit it myself, because I did not want him to burn himself or the house down. Then I put the grill on to start heating it up and rubbed an onion on it to clean it better. Then, my brother laid the burgers and hotdogs in the grill. After, he shut the lid of the grill to keep the steam in and helps cook the burgers faster. We took the hotdogs out the first time we flipped the burgers. Then we seasoned the burgers with season salt, garlic salt, barbeque spice rub, and pepper. Next he put the second set of hotdogs on the grill and let them cook. After, we pulled the hotdogs out again and put cheese on the burgers. We also deep fried french fries to go with it. We all ate and everyone said it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment